This document contains the disclaimers that apply to an intended or actual transaction involving WealthBaskets. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE TRANSACTING IN A WEALTHBASKET. If you have a disagreement with any part of this document, then you should not transact in WealthBaskets. By transacting in a WealthBasket, whether on the WealthDesk Platform or otherwise, you accept the disclaimers contained herein and confirm that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this document are reasonable.
This document has neither been approved nor disapproved by SEBI, nor has SEBI certified the accuracy or adequacy of the contents of this document.
Wealth Technology & Services Private Limited (“WealthDesk”) is a private limited company which offers a proprietary and technology platform at www.wealthdesk.in and also over microsites created therefrom (including microsites created on third-party websites and applications (jointly “the WealthDesk Platform”).
The WealthDesk Platform is a set of proprietary APIs, SDKs, tools, plugins, code, technology, content, and services that enables stock brokers, investment advisors, research analysts and investors to transact in WealthBaskets over WealthDesk’s digital platforms (website or mobile app) or digital platforms of third-parties which are powered by the WealthDesk Platform.
A WealthBasket” is a selection of Securities in a particular combination that is created and managed by SEBI-registered investment advisors and/or SEBI-registered research analysts which allow you to place purchase orders for such offering through SEBI-registered stock brokers who are registered with the WealthDesk Platform.
1. WealthDesk is merely a technology platform and enables the creation and transaction in WealthBaskets. WealthDesk is not registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
2. WealthDesk does not offer any investment advice. The facts and figures which appear in the context of a WealthBasket are not an advice to invest and are provided merely for the purpose of providing information on a best-effort basis. These should not be considered as an inducement or solicitation to invest. Performance related information provided has not been verified by SEBI.
3. WealthBasket states and affirms that not all financial products are suitable for all Investors. It is solely your responsibility as an Investor to understand, and make an independent assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of a WealthBasket.
5. The intermediaries that are involved in the WealthDesk Platform viz., stock brokers, investment advisers, and research analysts are verified by WealthDesk to be registered with the SEBI at the time of their registration; however, WealthDesk does not monitor their good-standing on a periodic basis. Such intermediaries are responsible to ensure compliance with the terms of their registration and with the applicable laws; WealthDesk does not monitor such compliance. WealthDesk has neither the authority, nor the obligation, to enquire into the business affairs and the conduct of business of such intermediaries. You are advised to examine the terms of business of such intermediaries and to evaluate the services offered by them before transacting with them.
6. The WealthDesk Platform is not a trading terminal; the execution of the trade in WealthBaskets is performed by stock brokers on their online trading platform. In order to transact in a WealthBasket, you may be required to open a trading and/or a demat account with the concerned stock broker if you do not have such an account.
7. Based on the data available to WealthDesk, it may publish fact-based views and opinions regarding, inter alia, WealthBaskets and the services offered using the WealthDesk Platform. WealthDesk does not recommend any WealthBaskets or services offered using the WealthDesk Platform, and is will not be liable for any loss of whatsoever nature arising therefrom. The content and data available on WealthDesk Platform, including but not limited to index value, return numbers and rationale are for information and illustration purposes only. Data used for calculation of returns and other information is provided on the WealthDesk Platform is neither audited nor validated by WealthDesk. Unless otherwise stated, the percentage returns displayed on the WealthDesk Platform for comparing the performance of WealthBaskets with that of any benchmark asset are Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) and risk levels and composition shown in the weightages sections on the WealthDesk Platform are only for reference.
8. While care has been taken in preparing the contents provided on the WealthDesk Platform, such contents are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding accuracy, suitability or relevance for a particular purpose is given in relation to such contents. WealthDesk, its Directors, and its employees make no representations, endorsements or warranties of any kind about the services, content, information and/or data contained on the WealthDesk Platform.
9. WealthBaskets denote a unique combination of securities created by an Investment Advisor or Research Analyst duly registered with the SEBI. As such, WealthBaskets themselves are not a tradeable instrument and do not have any inherent value other than the aggregate value of the constituent securities.
10. The performance of WealthBaskets may or may not be sustained in future, and the same is not to be used as a basis for comparison with other investments. The names of the WealthBaskets do not indicate its future prospects and returns in any manner.
11. All WealthBaskets are offered to you on the basis of the investment advice offered to you by an Investment Advisor or Research Analyst duly registered with the SEBI Investment, in compliance with applicable laws and SEBI regulations. You are advised to read the terms of the investment adviser agreement before availing any investment advice over the WealthDesk Platform or a third-party site or read the terms of service of such Research Analyst before acting on its recommendation/ research report.
13. Before making a recommendation to invest in a particular WealthBasket, the Investment Advisor is required to assess your risk profile to ascertain the suitability of the concerned WealthBasket. Such an assessment is not binding on you and you may choose not to invest based on such assessment. By deciding to invest, you accept that you have evaluated the concerned WealthBasket independent of the advice provided by the Investment Advisor. As such, no liability in respect of such investment decision shall attach to the Investment Advisor. Your decision, action or omission to transact in WealthBaskets shall be based on your own independent evaluation of the risks and rewards of the investments and your own verification of all the relevant facts, including financial and other circumstances and a proper evaluation thereof. WealthDesk and its corporate affiliates (including third parties affiliated with WealthDesk) shall not be liable and responsible in case you fail to transact or in case of your failure to omit transaction in WealthBaskets or acting/ omitting to act on the rebalancing changes notified by such Investment Adviser or Research Analyst. Rebalancing means the process of realigning the weightings of a portfolio of assets or Securities in WealthBaskets by the Investment Adviser or Research Analyst.
14. WealthBaskets are not to be construed as a product based on or linked to an index developed by the NSE Indices as WealthDesk is not in the index manufacturing business and WealthBaskets is not an independent index. WealthBaskets are not licensed to be traded on any exchange, trading or settling venue outside India.
15. Information present on WealthDesk Platform shall not be considered as a recommendation or solicitation of an investment or investment strategy. You as an investor are responsible for your investment decisions and are responsible to validate all the information used to make the investment decision. You understand you’re your investment decision is based on your personal investment needs and risk tolerance; the performance information available on the WealthDesk Platform is one amongst many other things that you should consider while making an investment decision. Past performance does not guarantee future returns and the performance of WealthBaskets are subject to market risk. Investments in the securities market are subject to market risks and you should read all the related documents carefully before investing.
16. Investing in securities including equities and derivatives involves certain risks and considerations associated generally with making investments in securities. The value of the portfolio investments may be affected generally by factors affecting financial markets, such as price and volume, volatility in interest rates, currency exchange rates, changes in regulatory and administrative policies of the Government or any other appropriate authority (including tax laws) or other political and economic developments. Consequently, there can be no assurance that the objective of a WealthBasket would be achieved.
17. The value of a WealthBasket may fluctuate and can go up or down. You are advised to carefully review the terms of investing, including the agreement with the Investment Adviser, and other related documents carefully and in their entirety and consult your legal, tax and financial advisors to determine possible legal, tax and financial or any other consequences of investing under a WealthBasket, before making an investment decision.
18. The composition of a WealthBasket is subject to changes. The benchmark of the WealthBaskets may change from time to time in the future. Trading volumes, settlement periods and transfer procedures may restrict the liquidity of investments in WealthBaskets.
19. Individual returns of investors for a particular WealthBasket may vary significantly; so also, the performance of a particular WealthBasket may vary from the depicted data on performance of the concerned WealthBasket due to factors such as timing of entry and exit, timing of additional flows and redemptions, individual client mandates, specific portfolio construction characteristics or structural parameters, which may have a bearing on individual portfolio performance. No claims may be made or will be entertained for any variances between the performance depictions and individual portfolio performance.
20. Financial products and instruments are subject to market risks and yields may fluctuate depending on various factors affecting capital/debt markets. There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the WealthBasket will be achieved. Please note that past performance of the financial products, instruments and WealthBaskets does not necessarily indicate the future prospects and performance thereof. Such past performance may or may not be sustained in future.
21. An investment adviser’s investment advice may not be always profitable, as actual market movements may be at variance with anticipated trends. You are not being offered any guaranteed or assured returns.
22. Due to the global nature of the Internet, the WealthDesk Platform may be accessed by users in countries other than India. WealthDesk makes no warranties that materials on the WealthDesk Platform are appropriate or available for use in such jurisdictions. If it is illegal or prohibited for you to access or use the WealthDesk Platform, then you should refrain from doing so. If you choose to access the WealthDesk Platform from outside India, then you do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
23. WealthDesk hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. WealthDesk considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Mumbai, India. If you don’t agree with any of our disclaimers above, then do not transact in WealthBaskets.
24. This site is specifically for users in the territory of India. Although the access to users outside India is not denied, WealthDesk shall have no legal liabilities whatsoever in any laws of any jurisdiction other than India.
Last updated: 03/05/2021
1.1. Wealth Technology & Services Private Limited (“WealthDesk”) is a private limited company which offers a proprietary and technology platform at www.wealthdesk.in and also over microsites created therefrom (including microsites created on third-party websites) (jointly “the WealthDesk Platform”). The WealthDesk Platform is a set of proprietary APIs, SDKs, tools, plugins, code, technology, content, and services that enables stock brokers, investment advisors, research analysts and investors to transact in WealthBaskets over WealthDesk’s digital platforms (website or mobile app) or digital platforms of third-parties which are powered by the WealthDesk Platform. A WealthBasket is a selection of Securities in a particular combination that is created and managed by SEBI-registered investment advisors and/or SEBI-registered research analysts which allow you to place purchase orders for such offering through SEBI-registered stock brokers who are registered with the WealthDesk Platform.
1.3. By accepting the provision of these Terms, you represent to WealthDesk that you are a person ‘competent to contract’ under the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and are not disqualified by operation of law, order of a court or an executive authority, or by provisions of any contract to which you are bound, from accessing and using the WealthDesk Platform and from performing your obligations hereunder. WealthDesk reserves the right to take suitable action in case this representation is found to have been incorrect.
2.1. The WealthDesk Platform allows you to create a user account. You may browse the WealthDesk Platform without creating a user account. However, some of the features of the WealthDesk Platform may be unavailable to you unless you create such account. You should not create more than one user account on the WealthDesk Platform. At the time of creating your user account, you will be required to submit certain information about yourself. It is recommended that you keep your account information current and to follow good password security practices to avoid misuse of your profile. You are solely responsible for the security of your account; you expressly agree to absolve the Company of any responsibility and liability in this regard.
2.2. All information that you provide to us during the process of your registration and thereafter should be accurate and complete. WealthDesk is not responsible to verify the information that you provide. However, WealthDesk may require you to substantiate the information provided by you through supporting documents, without being obligated to do so.
2.3. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account and its access credentials. You shall notify WealthDesk immediately in writing of any unauthorised access of or through your user account or any other breach of security. Notwithstanding such notification, WealthDesk will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by you as a result of unauthorised access.
2.4. WealthDesk may, at its sole discretion, curtail your access to the WealthDesk Platform without the need to assign a reason if:
(a)You are in breach of any provisions of these Terms;
(b)WealthDesk is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by you; or
(c)WealthDesk has reason to believe that your actions may infringe on any third-party rights, breach any applicable law, or violate any order of a court or an executive authority.
2.5. WealthDesk reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold, suspend or to terminate your access to the WealthDesk Platform without prior notice for any reasonable cause, including routine maintenance activity, breach of the provisions of this Terms by you, and audit and fraud detection activity.
2.6. If your access has been curtailed, withheld, suspended to terminated, then you shall not attempt to re-register yourself on the WealthDesk Platform or to use the WealthDesk Platform in any manner whatsoever.
2.7. The remedies available to WealthDesk hereunder are without prejudice to its entitlements under the law, including the right to recover any amount due to be paid by you and to pursue such legal action as may be deemed necessary by WealthDesk.
3.1. WealthDesk (and its licensors, where applicable) own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the content featured on the WealthDesk Platform, the service rendered thereby, and in any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party to WealthDesk. You shall not create, prepare, distribute, exchange, copy, adapt, modify, sell, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast any work which is a derivative of or which is based upon such intellectual property.
3.2. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the WealthDesk Platform or the intellectual property rights owned by WealthDesk or by its licensors. The WealthDesk name, the WealthDesk logo, and the names associated with the WealthDesk Platform are trademarks of WealthDesk and other third parties, and no right or license is granted to you use them.
3.3. Any personal information or details belonging to you and provided by you while availing or accessing the WealthDesk Platform, belong solely to you.
3.4. In consideration of your acceptance and continuing compliance with the provisions of these Terms, WealthDesk grants you a restricted, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license (“License”) to access and use the WealthDesk Platform. The License is revocable without requiring prior notice.
3.5. If you involve in any of the following activities, then without prejudice to any of the rights of WealthDesk under the law, the License shall automatically revoke without any forenotice.
(d) breach of the provisions of these Terms by you;
(e) violation of any law or regulation or any order of a court or an executive authority;
(f) use by you of manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other assets of or related to the WealthDesk Platform;
(g) use by you of the WealthDesk Platform for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by these Terms;
(h) copying, storage or otherwise accessing of any information contained on or related to the WealthDesk Platform by you for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
(i) infringement by you of the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or contractual rights;
(j) interference by you with the working of or to adversely affect the WealthDesk Platform, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, trojans, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
(k) use by you of the WealthDesk Platform to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information that may be immoral, illegal or otherwise undesirable;
(l) immoral, illegal or otherwise undesirable conduct exhibited by you in respect of the WealthDesk Platform any person or entity associated therewith;
(m) registration for more than one user account by you or registration of a user account on behalf of another person without express permission of such person;
(n) impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation or non-affiliation with any person or entity, or otherwise post any reviews that exhibit a conflict of interest;
(o) an attempt by you to (i) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the WealthDesk Platform, (ii) breach any security or authentication measures, (iii) decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the services, products or content;
(p) advocating, encouraging, or assisting any third-party in doing any of the foregoing.
4.1. You acknowledge and agree that the WealthDesk Platform is provided “as is,” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws. WealthDesk expressly disclaims any and all other promises, representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, system integration and/or data accuracy in connection with use of the WealthDesk Platform. WealthDesk does not warrant that the WealthDesk Platform, any application service or any other services provided by WealthDesk will meet your requirements or that the operation of the WealthDesk Platform, any application service or any other services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that all errors will be corrected. WealthDesk make no warranty regarding the quality of the WealthDesk Platform, services, content or product or the accuracy, your inability to use the WealthDesk Platform, or the timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any information obtained the WealthDesk Platform.
4.2. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from WealthDesk or through the WealthDesk Platform creates any warranty not expressly made herein. You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with any third-party with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the WealthDesk Platform, including, but not limited to, stock brokers, investment advisors, research analyst, vendors, service providers, among others. WealthDesk makes no representations or warranties as the conduct or quality of services rendered by such third-parties.
4.3. WealthDesk expressly disclaims any liability in respect of any of the above matters.
5.1. You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk, damages and losses arising out of your access to the WealthDesk Platform and content available thereon, any contact you have with any other third-party operators, brokers, investment advisors, research analyst, vendors, service providers, among others, whether in person or online remains with you. Neither WealthDesk nor any of its employees, representatives, agents, sub-contractors, licensors involved in creating, producing, or operating the WealthDesk Platform and content thereon, will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including theft, delay or non-performance, server error, lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with your use of the WealthDesk Platform or content therein, or inability to use the WealthDesk Platform or content thereon, from any communications, interactions or meetings with any third-party operators, brokers, advisors, research analyst, vendors, service providers, among others whether in person or online or other persons with whom you may communicate or interact as a result of your use of the WealthDesk Platform, whether based on warranty, contract, law, tort (including negligence), product, content or service liability irrespective of whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
5.3. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, in respect of any loss or claims arising due to any deficiency or delay in use of the WealthDesk Platform, your exclusive remedy and the entire liability of WealthDesk shall be the correction of such deficiency or delay on a going forward basis.
5.4. You acknowledge and understand that the disclaimers, exclusions and limitations of liability set forth in herein form an essential basis of the contract between you and WealthDesk, that WealthDesk has relied upon your acceptance of such disclaimers, exclusions and limitations of liability while agreeing to the provisions of these Terms, and that absent such disclaimers, exclusions and limitations of liability, the agreement constituted hereby would not have been consented to by WealthDesk.
5.5. The provisions of this clause shall survive the termination of the agreement constituted hereby.
6.1. You acknowledge and agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold WealthDesk and its affiliates and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, contractors, sub-contractors and agents, harmless from and against any claims including third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, legal fees, arising out of or in any way connected with the access or use of the WealthDesk Platform or content therein by you or any persons or representatives on your behalf.
6.2. WealthDesk acknowledges and agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold you harmless from and against any third-party claims arising out of infringement of any third-party intellectual properties in respect of the WealthDesk Platform (“Infringement Claims”) if you provide WealthDesk with prior written notice of such third-party claims and you give WealthDesk the control to defend and settle any claim as per its discretion. WealthDesk shall allow your legal representative to defend you, provided the control of the entire case regarding the claim remains with WealthDesk.
7.1. WealthDesk reserves the right to amend these Terms at its discretion, without the need to provide prior notice to you. You can review the most current version of these Terms at any time by visiting this webpage. It is your responsibility to check this webpage periodically for changes. If you do not agree with any of the contents of these Terms, you must immediately cease your access and use of the WealthDesk Platform. By continuing to use or access the WealthDesk Platform, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted each of the provisions of these Terms.
7.2. If WealthDesk cannot perform its obligations hereunder due to an act of God such as a pandemic, an epidemic, government decisions, labour unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, international events, change in climate, change in laws, terrorist activity, refusal or delay in performance by third-party service providers, technological issues, server failures, or any other reason beyond the control of WealthDesk, then WealthDesk will be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention, restriction or interference for the period that it persists.
7.3. You or anyone acting on your behalf, will not directly or indirectly, disparage or denigrate or encourage others to disparage or denigrate WealthDesk or the WealthDesk Platform. You shall not do any act which would adversely affect WealthDesk, the conduct of its business, or its business reputation. For purposes of this provision, the term “disparage” includes without limitation a) any comments or statements or inputs orally or in writing made in any matter or medium in the press or the media whether digital or otherwise or any other social networking sites; b) any publications, post, or otherwise release of any material in written, oral or electronic format; c) any speeches, interviews, or public statements that mentions us, our operations, clients, employees, products, or services with or without our prior written consent.
7.4. You or anyone on your behalf, will not, directly or indirectly solicit, encourage, facilitate, hire, engage, employ, coerce or induce any of our prospects, vendors, advertisers, agents, sales representatives, employees, contractors, consultants, service-providers, or licensees, to curtail their business relationship with WealthDesk. This excludes recruitments conducted pursuant to a non-targeted, general campaign.
7.5. Nothing contained these Terms constitute a relationship akin to a partnership or joint venture between you and WealthDesk or constitute one of them to be a representative or an agent of the other.
7.6. No third-party shall be entitled to make a claim under these Terms against WealthDesk.
7.7. If a court finds any provision of these Terms, or portion thereof to be unenforceable, then (a) the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect, and (b) the impugned provision will be modified to the least extent possible so as to render it enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of this Agreement in any jurisdiction shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of this Agreement in any other jurisdiction.
7.8. WealthDesk reserves the right to modify the provisions of these Terms. Any changes made here will be reflected on this webpage. Your continual use of the WealthDesk Platform shall be considered as an acceptance of the amended Terms.
7.9. All disputes in connection with a provision of these Terms shall be resolved by arbitration as per the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as amended). The arbitration shall be conducted in Mumbai in English by a sole arbitrator jointly appointed by you and WealthDesk. If you and WealthDesk are unable to decide on an arbitrator within thirty (30) days, then any of you and WealthDesk may apply to the Hon’ble Bombay High Court under section 11 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for such appointment. The arbitral award shall be final and binding upon you and WealthDesk You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, India.
8.1. The WealthDesk Platform, which includes this website www.wealthdesk.in, is owned and operated by Wealth Technology & Services Private Limited.
8.2. WealthDesk is registered in India under registration number U74999MH2016PTC281896, and its registered office address is: 3rd Floor, A 305, Rustomjee Central Park, Andheri-Kurla Road, Opp. Kanakia Wall Street, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400059, Maharashtra, India
8.3. You can contact WealthDesk (a) by post: at its registered office address provided above; (b) by email: on firstname.lastname@example.org; (c) by telephone: on the contact number published on www.wealthdesk.in; (d) by Website: by using the contact form on https://wealthdesk.in/contact-us
Last updated: 03/05/2021
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INDIVIDUALS WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in European Union law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). The GDPR applies to an organisation if it collects data from EU residents or processes such data. We are not involved in either collecting data from EU residents or in processing such data. We do not offer our products or services within the EU and the EEA. As such, we are not required to conform to the stipulations of the GDPR. Therefore, while we endeavour to implement world-class privacy norms, we do not actively seek compliance with the GDPR. If you are an EU citizen, please be advised that by using this Website or transacting with us, you waive all and any entitlement that may otherwise be available to you under the GDPR. We disclaim any liability to ascertain the applicability of GDPR to you and/or to seek your consent of such waiver separately.
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a regulation that is intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California, United States. The CCPA provides certain rights to California residents with respect to their personal data. The CCPA applies to a business that collects consumers’ personal data, which does business in California, and satisfies certain financial thresholds. We are not involved in either collecting data from California residents or in doing business in California. We do not offer our products or services within California. As such, we are not required to conform to the stipulations of the CCPA. Therefore, while we endeavour to implement world-class privacy norms, we do not actively seek compliance with the CCPA. If you are a California resident, please be advised that by using this Website or transacting with us, you waive all and any entitlement that may otherwise be available to you under the CCPA. We disclaim any liability to ascertain the applicability of CCPA to you and/or to seek your consent of such waiver separately
In this Policy:
Your privacy is important to us. We will use your personal information only in the manner set out in this Policy. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, clients, prospects, and other third-parties. This Policy sets out how we deal with your personal information.
Our commitment towards protecting your personal information includes the following obligations:
We collect information, including personal data, about you to be able to make the WealthDesk Platform and Services useful to you. This information may be collected by us from the data which you give to us while using our Services or transacting in WealthBaskets using the WealthDesk Platform or any third-party sites. We may also derive your information from other sources. Such information may, inter alia, include the following:
We may process the data that we have about you, in the following manner.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section, we may process any of your personal data identified in this Policy where necessary for:
Your personal data shall never be shared without your consent. You hereby permit us an expressly consent to the use of your personal data for the purposes listed below.
We may share your data with legal or statutory or regulatory agencies or authorities; our employees, officers, advisors and agents; our partners, transactional counterparties such as including stock brokers, investment advisors, research analysts, suppliers or service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be), etc. solely for the purposes listed in this Policy.
We may share the information given by you with third parties where we feel that such third parties may improve the quality of services imparted by us to you.
We may share your personal data with our service providers, ad-servicers, ad-platforms and third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify you particularly. We may share legally permitted information with third party that we may engage to perform certain tasks including but not limited to payment processing, data hosting, and data processing platforms to understand how you engage with us and develop an understanding of how you prefer to interact with us. We may hire such third party for market research, surveys, etc. and may provide them with legally permittable information specifically for use in connection therewith. All such information will be shared in a manner which does not identify you particularly.
We may collect financial information and disclose the same to third-parties as necessary to complete billing operations. We may require you to make payments for the Services availed by using your credit card, wire transfer, debit card or cheque/cash. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by you through the authentication process. Your credit card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. We provide you an option not to save your payment details. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not fully safe and you should exercise discretion while using the same.
In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We only share your personal data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis with any third party. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the confidentiality of your information is maintained by imposing strict confidentiality standards on all the third parties with whom we part this information. In all circumstances we shall ensure that your personal information is protected by strict confidentiality agreement. We shall not allow any third parties to retain your personal information longer than what is warranted by the nature of services rendered.
By agreeing to avail the service offered by WealthDesk, you agreed to the collection, use and sharing of your personal data or Information by WealthDesk as per the terms of this Policy. You always have the right to refuse or withdraw your consent to share/dissemination of your personal data by contacting us as per the details provided in this Policy. However, in such an event, you may no longer be eligible to avail our services.
We will not sell, share, rent or otherwise intentionally transfer your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address to market research companies, direct marketing companies or anyone else. The only exceptions when we may disclose your personal information to third parties are as follows:
Your data will be processed and stored in India.
Your personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. Subject to exceptions based on your continuing use of the WealthDesk Platform, we intend retain your personal data as follows:
In some cases, it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. In such cases, we will determine the period of retention based on the following criteria:Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions of this Section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or where we reasonably believe that the retention of such data is required in order to protect your or any third-party interest.
|Sr.No.||Category of Data||Factors on which period of retention will be based|
|1||Usage of Data||Parameters of usage being displayed|
|2||Response Data||Requirements of law|
|3||Profile Data||Nature of utilization of profile|
|4||Service Data||Nature of service; requirements of law|
|5||Publication Data||Means of publication; citation of publication in other words|
|6||Enquiry Data||Means of enquiry; nature of service enquired for|
|7||Customer Relationship Data||Nature of relationship; requirements of law|
|8||Transaction Data||Nature of transaction; requirements of law|
|9||Notification Data||Terms of opt-in|
|10||Correspondence Data||Nature of correspondence; requirements of law|
Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions of this Section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or where we reasonably believe that the retention of such data is required in order to protect your or any third-party interest.
This Section summarises the rights that you have in respect of your data. Please note that some of the rights available to you are subject to the requirements of the applicable law. You may peruse the relevant laws for a complete understanding your rights. Your principal rights concerning your personal data are as below:
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
A cookie is a file containing a unique identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may change the options on your web browser and block cookies. However, blocking cookies may disable certain features on the WealthDesk Platform, and may hinder an otherwise seamless experience to use our Services.
We will make commercially reasonably efforts to secure the data provided to us and adopt reasonable security practices to ensure that the information collected is secured as per the standards required by applicable laws in India. Our information security policy may contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that may be commensurate with the information being protected herein. We are committed to continuously develop and implement administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect such information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration. While we endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure the information collected and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not entirely secure and that we cannot and therefore do not provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of the information collected.
You may receive email updates from us through our newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. If you wish not to receive them, please click on the “unsubscribe” link or follow the instructions in each message.
You may share your feedback and comments with us, including that relating to an issue or incidence. To report an incidence regarding your data, you may contact us using our contact details and inform us about such incidence.
We may generate derived data and anonymous statistical information based on the data available on the WealthDesk Platform. Such derived data and anonymous statistical information shall not identify you at a personal level, and shall be exclusively our property. We may use such data or information for any legitimate purpose as we may determine, without any compensation to you.
This Website is owned and operated by Wealth Technology & Services Private Limited.
Investments in securities are subject to market risks. Read all the documents or product details carefully before investing. WealthDesk Platform facilitates offering of WealthBaskets by SEBI registered entities, termed as "WealthBasket Managers" on this platform. Investments in WealthBaskets are subject to the Terms of Service.
WealthDesk is a platform that lets you invest in systematic, modern investment products called WealthBasket.