Senior Software Engineer
WealthDesk is a B2B2C Investment Technology platform that enables portfolio based investing on top of equities and ETFs consolidating advisory, broking, asset & wealth management ecosystem. Founded in 2016, WealthDesk is India’s pioneering B2B2C platform that captures the entire Investment/Asset Management/Advisory value chain from portfolio creation on top of Equities and ETFs, productizing these into investment products called WealthBaskets and then enabling large scale distribution through broking partners with strong network effects. WealthDesk is taking a platform play approach and through its partners, helping expand the investment product ecosystem beyond Mutual Funds and Portfolio Management Services which will drive the future of investing in India in capital markets.
We’re looking for a Senior Platform Engineer who is passionate about development and implementation of distributed cloud-based SaaS Platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
As a Senior Software Engineer at WealthDesk, you’ll push the boundaries of expanding our modern cloud-native platform and be self-aware to help us move thinking forward. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues across design, product, sales and marketing. You must be self-motivated and ready to achieve the goals assigned working with everyone.
- Experience in the successful development and implementation of large cloud-based SaaS platform on B2C and B2B2C models.
- Self-motivated to get things done and working closely in a collaborative environment
- Hands-on with Modern cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Strong aptitude for Serverless Technologies on cloud such as Lambdas, Streaming based architectures.
- Solid understanding of Open REST APIs based architectures, web-based platforms strategy, working with product, UI, back-end engineering teams.
- Endorses test driven development, best deployment practices, continuous integration and continuous build, handling git repositories.
- Hands on Python, Java, Multi database platforms such as Relational and NoSQL
- Knack for microservices based architectures.
- Must have architectural sense of building highly scalable platforms on the cloud.
- Experience with building asynchronous, message driven platforms would be a plus.
- Interest and Experience in Capital Markets is a plus.
- Problem solvers
- Cloud first approach in building modern platforms
- Aptitude to adopt and deploy cutting edge cloud based platforms Expertise
- Hands-on Python/Java, REST APis, Cloud technologies such as AWS
- Worked with microservices, open APIs, different database technologies such as Relational, NoSQL, etc.
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org