Senior Software Engineer
We’re looking for a Senior Platform Engineer who is passionate about development and implementation of distributed cloud-based SaaS Platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
As a Senior Software Engineer at WealthDesk, you’ll push the boundaries of expanding our modern cloud-native platform and be self-aware to help us move thinking forward. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues across design, product, sales and marketing. You must be self-motivated and ready to achieve the goals assigned working with everyone.
- Experience in the successful development and implementation of large cloud-based SaaS platform on B2C and B2B2C models.
- Self-motivated to get things done and working closely in a collaborative environment
- Hands-on with Modern cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Strong aptitude for Serverless Technologies on cloud such as Lambdas, Streaming based architectures.
- Solid understanding of Open REST APIs based architectures, web-based platforms strategy, working with product, UI, back-end engineering teams.
- Endorses test driven development, best deployment practices, continuous integration and continuous build, handling git repositories.
- Hands on Python, Java, Multi database platforms such as Relational and NoSQL
- Knack for microservices based architectures.
- Must have architectural sense of building highly scalable platforms on the cloud.
- Experience with building asynchronous, message driven platforms would be a plus.
- Interest and Experience in Capital Markets is a plus.
- Problem solvers
- Cloud first approach in building modern platforms
- Aptitude to adopt and deploy cutting edge cloud based platforms Expertise
- Hands-on Python/Java, REST APis, Cloud technologies such as AWS
- Worked with microservices, open APIs, different database technologies such as Relational, NoSQL, etc.
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org