Senior Graphic Designer
We are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers and cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Executing basic editing of video files.
- Creating a range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with relevant softwares.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary. Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer for 5 years+ .
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, etc
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Experience in Video Editing
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org