We are seeking a CRM Business Analyst to monitor customer data using CRM software and make improvement suggestions to companies regarding sales, customer service and marketing. Your strategic role is essential for increasing revenues and efficiency on the long term, managing workflows, creating and managing dashboards, working on integrations, creating & managing reports. Key qualifications for CRM Business Analysts are customer service orientation, marketing expertise, CRM software knowledge, analytical thinking, attention to details and communication abilities.
- Build comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of CRM performance and develop dashboards to “read and react” to business performance
- Build segmentation and propose relevant action plans to grow engagement, loyalty & sales
- Create & monitor workflows and CRM integrations with 3rd party tools
- Issue reports on CRM performance and includes strategies for improvement & optimization.
- Analyze customer behaviour to advise key business stakeholders on new opportunities to acquire new, retain and re-active lapsed customers
- Analyze campaign results, buying & browsing behaviour to pivot strategy and increase performance; leverage learnings into digital marketing strategy
- Manage, maintain & develop a customer database. Ensure data quality.
- Monitor competitor efforts and build reports on CRM strategy for key stakeholders
- Partner with marketing and product team to develop consumer lifetime value models, conduct segmentation/cohort analysis and build propensity models
- Articulate and present data analyses and learnings effectively to the team and to key stakeholders
- Manage relationships and measurement routines with external agency data and marketing teams
- Min 1.5 Years of Experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CRM Models
Mail your resume to email@example.com