WealthDesk is a platform that helps you discover and invest in the country’s best advisors/research-driven portfolios, which were previously inaccessible. The platform lets you invest in Equities and ETFs available in the form of WealthBaskets managed by SEBI Registered Investment Advisors/Research Analysts/Fund Managers. You can discover, understand and invests in these WealthBaskets through your preferred broker. Once you invest, you can track, manage and apply any changes in the portfolio with one click. Easy. Simple. Profitable. Wealth Creation.
Role – Content Writer
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, social posts, UI copy, & website copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types (blog, social copy, website content copy, UI copy) and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content in the investment and wealth management space and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Please share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy.
- Work on revising and polish content and copy to a high level of quality.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team and crafting/pushing out communication that promotes content campaigns.
- Ensure if the subject matter in the content is correct.
- Understanding the target user persona and incorporating editorial changes accordingly.
- Create copy for the blog, social copy, website content copy & UI copy.
Must have skills:
- Previous working experience in the content creation space.
- Proper structuring of sentences, content pieces with flawless grammar.
- Ability to understand technical concepts.
- Exceptional ability in editing and proofreading.
- Ability to adapt to the latest tools relevant to your job.
- Some basic experience of creating content on design tools like Canva, Photoshop
- Keen interest in the intersection of social media, personal finance, wealth, and money!
- Hustler, fast-paced learner and someone who is biased towards execution.
Good to have skills:
- Speed reading skills along with comprehension ability.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO copywriting concepts.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Mail your resume to email@example.com