Posted on May 23, 2022
About the Role
- Community Strategy Development: Set, plan and implement community impact and value strategies for driving growth.
- Social Media Management: Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Content Management: Provide engaging text, image and video content for all channels
- Building Relationships: Build and maintain relationships with community members, industry professionals and founders.
- Community Satisfaction: Monitor, track and report community Feedback
- Community Analytics: Monitor, track and drive community north star metrics and KPIs to align with community health goals
- Be able to proactively and confidently build thriving online communities of fintech enthusiasts
- Build a pool of Micro influencers
- Create brand awareness on various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, twitter, etc.)
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive key brand initiatives and generate interest.
- Experienced in building & managing a community of customers, industry professionals, influencers, social media groups and other key players and creating virality about the brand.
- Lead community strategy, development, growth, and engagement.
- Increasing community presence on social media platforms
- Monitor community sentiment and feedback gathered via online reviews
- Set up community initiatives such as meetups, webinars, working groups & other initiatives
- End to end communication ownership across social brand channels and strategy across Facebook, Instagram, twitter, YouTube and others
- Ensure consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across platforms and grow the brand story.
- Building successful partnerships with multiple influencers in the finance space
- Incorporate social media presence, strategies and content into websites and relevant marketing channels
- Maximize user generated content library, monitor and report on emerging digital trends
- Monitoring competitors- community activities to measure their impact and influence
- Set and implement campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Researching and analyzing the target audience, as well as its habits and preferences
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Contributing to the development of the brand’s marketing and outreach strategiesSkills
- A people’s person
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Hands on experience with community management and crisis communication
- Experience with influencer marketing strategy and analysis
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassadorprogram, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to interpret online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Exceptional written skills with storytelling ability and possession of visual brand identity skillsWhat will you learn:
- Ideate on and execute innovative global marketing campaigns
- Work on live marketing projects
- Drive growth through modern marketing skills
Please send your CV, current CTC and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org