We’re looking for a Senior Platform Engineer who is passionate about the development and implementation of distributed cloud-based SaaS Platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
As a Senior Software Engineer at WealthDesk, you’ll push the boundaries of expanding our modern cloud-native platform and be self-aware to help us move thinking forward. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues across design, product, sales, and marketing. You must be self-motivated and ready to achieve the goals assigned while working with everyone.
- Knowledge in the successful development and implementation of large cloud-based SaaS platforms on B2C and B2B2C models.
- Self-motivated to get things done and working closely in a collaborative environment
- Hands-on with Modern cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Strong aptitude for Serverless Technologies on cloud such as Lambdas, Streaming based architectures.
- Solid understanding of Open REST APIs-based architectures, web-based platforms strategy, working with product, UI, back-end engineering teams.
- Endorses test-driven development, best deployment practices, continuous integration, and continuous build, handling git repositories.
- Hands-on Python, Java, Multi database platforms such as Relational and NoSQL
- Knack for microservices-based architectures.
- Must have an architectural sense of building highly scalable platforms on the cloud.
- Experience with building asynchronous, message-driven platforms would be a plus.
- Interest and Experience in Capital Markets is a plus.
- Problem solvers
- Cloud-first approach in building modern platforms
- Aptitude to adopt and deploy cutting edge cloud-based platforms Expertise
- Hands-on Python/Java, REST APIs, Cloud technologies such as AWS
- Worked with microservices, open APIs, and different database technologies such as Relational, NoSQL, etc.